A lot of people are apprehensive when they hear the word anorexia. It is understandable because this eating disorder has caused a lot of health problems.
This anorexia scare is also probably the reason why some people are doubtful about the e-book Secret Anorexic Diet of Lizzie Miller that is currently making waves. I, too, was apprehensive when I first heard of it but after I got more information about the diet Lizzie is promoting, I knew that I found the right diet plan for me.
The Secret Anorexic Diet does not help you become anorexic by asking you to starve yourself to get the body you want. Instead, the diet plan gives women who want to lose weight fast tips, called anorexic tips, to eat healthy and live a healthy lifestyle while at the same time losing excess weight.
These anorexic tips, promote the consumption of healthy food that nourishes the body but also increases the metabolic rate so you can burn fat faster.
Here are 5 anorexic tips that I have learned from Lizzie’s book:
1. Eat a hearty breakfast. This most important meal of the day sets your metabolic rate or your body’s ability to burn fat. Skipping it would mean you are slowing down your metabolism rate.
2. Exercise regularly. A lot of people hate to do exercises because they think that exercising meant going to the gym everyday. This is where a lot of people are wrong. There are a lot of forms of exercises where you do not need to go to the gym to sweat it out. Walking, biking, swimming or dancing are great exercises that can help you burn fat.
3. Drink lots of water. Water gives you that feeling that you are full so you do not eat too much. Plus, water also helps in the body’s detoxification process.
4. Load up on fruits. Did you know that fruits provide you with natural sugar for that much needed sugar boost but for lesser calories? Candy, cakes and cookies are sources of sugar that contribute to your bulges so stay away from them.
5. Stay focused. Diet plans work when the people following them are focused on the goal to lose weight. If you want the Anorexic Diet to work, you have to stay focused on your goal.